T & R Enterprise USA Inc. Recalls Meat and Poultry Products Due to Insanitary Conditions
- This release is being updated to include previously unaccounted for product increasing the weight from 118,000 to 126,00 pounds and to clarify product descriptions.
WASHINGTON, Oct. 18, 2019 T & R Enterprise USA Inc., a St. Louis, Mo. establishment, is recalling approximately 126,000 pounds of meat and poultry egg roll products that were produced and packed under insanitary conditions, the U.S. Department of Agricultures Food Safety and Inspection Service (FSIS) announced today.
The meat and poultry egg roll items were produced on various dates from Aug. 1, 2019 to Sept. 26, 2019. The following products are subject to recall: [View Labels (PDF only)]
- Cases containing 80/2-oz pieces of SILVER LABEL PORK & VEGETABLE PROTEIN EGG ROLL.
- Cases containing 120/2-oz pieces of Dai Kin PORK & TEXTURED VEGETABLE PROTEIN EGG ROLL.
- Cases containing 120/2-oz pieces of TITAS PORK & TEXTURED VEGETABLE PROTEIN EGG ROLL.
- Cases containing 120/2-oz pieces of TITAS CHICKEN & TEXTURE VEGETABLE PROTEIN EGG ROLL.
- Cases containing 120/2-oz pieces of WORLD CUISINE PORK & TEXTURED VEGETABLE PROTEIN EGG ROLL.
- Cases containing 120/2-oz pieces of WORLD CUISINE CHICKEN & TEXTURED VEGETABLE PROTEIN EGG ROLL.
The products subject to recall bear establishment number EST. 33792 or P33792 inside the USDA mark of inspection. These items were shipped to institutional locations in Georgia and Missouri.
The problem was discovered while FSIS was conducting routine food inspection activities.
There have been no confirmed reports of adverse reactions due to consumption of these products. Anyone concerned about an injury or illness should contact a healthcare provider.
FSIS is concerned that some product may be frozen and in consumers refrigerators or freezers or both. Consumers who have purchased these products are urged not to consume them. These products should be thrown away or returned to the place of purchase.
FSIS routinely conducts recall effectiveness checks to verify recalling firms notify their customers of the recall and that steps are taken to make certain that the product is no longer available to consumers. When available, the retail distribution list(s) will be posted on the FSIS website at www.fsis.usda.gov/recalls.
Media and consumers with questions regarding the recall can contact Howard Lin, Manager, T & R Enterprise USA Inc., at (404) 955-2096.
Consumers with food safety questions can call the toll-free USDA Meat and Poultry Hotline at 1-888-MPHotline (1-888-674-6854) or live chat via Ask USDA from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. (Eastern Time) Monday through Friday. Consumers can also browse food safety messages at Ask USDA or send a question via email to MPHotline@usda.gov. For consumers that need to report a problem with a meat, poultry, or egg product, the online Electronic Consumer Complaint Monitoring System can be accessed 24 hours a day at https://foodcomplaint.fsis.usda.gov/eCCF/.
St. Louis, MO
Fully Cooked - Not Shelf Stable