Last update Jun 10, 2020
- Eligible Products
- Egg products
- See required documentation for all countries on the Requirements for Processed Egg Products page.
- Obtain and complete FSIS Form 9060-5EP.*
- Indicate lot number on the label.
Plants Eligible for Export
All FSIS inspected egg products plants are eligible to export to Bolivia.
- Meat and meat products produced in the U.S.
- Poultry and poultry products produced in the U.S.
- Casings derived from livestock slaughtered under inspection in the U.S.
- General Requirements
- For meat and meat products – Obtain FSIS Form 9060-5.
- For poultry and poultry products – Obtain FSIS Form 9060-5.
- Lot numbers must be typed in the "Remarks" section of FSIS Form 9060-5 or in FSIS Form 9060-5B.
- Expiration dates for each product lot must be entered into the “Remarks” section of FSIS Form 9060-5 or in FSIS Form 9060-5B.
- For casings, obtain FSIS Form 9060-7 (08/26/2011), Animal Casings Export Certificate for countries requiring Ante-mortem, Post-Mortem, and Fit for Human Food statements.
Note: Bolivia has both company and product registration requirements that must be met. Exporters requiring additional information about company and product registration requirements are advised to contact USDA’s Foreign Agricultural Service regional office in Peru (covers Bolivia) via email at AgLima@usda.gov or by phone at (011-511) 434-3042 or 618-2491 for additional information and assistance on this process.
All Federally inspected plants are eligible for export to Bolivia.