U.S. Establishments by Country
For most countries, all USDA Federally-authorized meat, poultry and egg product establishments are eligible to export, provided all the requirements of the importing country are met. If the country requirements indicate that all Federally-authorized plants are eligible to export to the country, no further action is needed.
Establishments wishing to become pre-certified
These establishments wish to become pre-certified to export to one of these countries should follow the steps outlined in the Export Certification Checklist.
- Australia (Jan 26, 2023)
- Brazil (May 30, 2023)
- Canada I-Houses (from CFIA Web site)
- European Union
- Gibraltar (Feb 15, 2001)
- Israel (Sep 22, 2022)
- Japan (Casings) (Feb 3, 2020)
- Japan (Cold Storage Facilities) (May 19, 2023)
- Mexico (May 23, 2023)
- Russia (Beef) (Aug 19, 2016)
- Russia (Pork) (Aug 19, 2016)
- Russia (Poultry) (Aug 19, 2016)
- Russia (Prepared Products) (Aug 19, 2016)
- South Africa (Jan 12, 2023)
For the following countries please check the specific country website for the process to be eligible to export to that country.
- Egypt (halal whole poultry) (Feb 4, 2020)
Establishments ineligible to export
In some cases, importing countries identify specific establishments that are ineligible to export. These establishments are identified in the country requirements for the period of time that they are ineligible. The countries listed below have identified specific establishments as ineligible.