Executive Orders, Small Business Protection Laws & Other Guidance
Laws, Executive Orders & Other Guidance
- Executive Order 12866: Regulatory Planning and Review (PDF only)
- Executive Order 13609 - Promoting International Regulatory Cooperation (PDF Only)
- Circular A-4 "Regulatory Analysis"
- Executive Order 12898: Federal Actions to Address Environmental Justice in Minority Populations and Low-income Populations (PDF only)
- Unfunded Mandates Reform Act (UMRA) (PDF only)
- Paperwork Reduction Act (PRA)
- Regulatory Flexibility Act (RFA)
- USDA Quality of Information Guidelines
- Government-Wide Guidelines Section 515 of the Treasury and General Government Appropriations (Feb 22, 2002; PDF only) Act for Fiscal Year 2001 (Public Law 106-554) directs the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) to issue government-wide guidelines for Federal agencies to ensure and maximize the quality, objectivity, utility and integrity of information disseminated by Federal agencies. In response, OMB issued government-wide guidelines requiring Federal agencies that are subject to the Paperwork Reduction Act (44 U.S.C. chapter 35) to develop and publish their own information quality guidelines and provide the public with administrative means for requesting corrections of information.
Last Updated: Nov 27, 2017