Export Requirements for Iraq
IQ-20 (Apr 20, 2017)
Asterisks (*) indicate the most recent revision to these requirements. To search, click on your browser's "Edit" menu, then click on "Find (on this page)". Enter "*" in the "Find What" field, then click "Find" or "Find Next" until all asterisks have been identified.
- Red meat and red meat products.
- Poultry and poultry products except as noted in the Ineligible section below.
Note: It is recommended that exporters secure an import permit in advance of shipping.
- Poultry and poultry products derived from birds originating from the State of Missouri produced before September 4, 2016.
- Poultry and poultry products derived from birds originating from the State of Wisconsin and Tennessee produced on or after March 1, 2017.*
- Poultry and poultry products derived from birds originating from the State of Alabama produced on or after March 6, 2017.
Note: Please be advised that OFAC no longer administers sanctions against the nation of Iraq; however, OFAC administers sanctions against certain individuals and entities pursuant to the Iraq Stabilization and Insurgency Sanctions Regulations, 31 C.F.R. part 576. A list of all Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons, including those whose property and interests in property are blocked pursuant to the ISISR, may be found on the OFAC website. Consult the U.S. Treasury Department Web site http://www.treas.gov/offices/enforcement/ofac/ for further details.
- Certification Requirements
- Obtain FSIS Form 9060-5.