Eligible U.S. Establishments by Country
|Recently Revised Eligible Plant Lists
South Africa (Nov 25, 2016)
For most countries, all USDA Federally-authorized meat, poultry and egg product establishments are eligible to export, provided all the requirements of the importing country are met. If the country requirements indicate that all Federally-authorized plants are eligible to export to the country, no further action is needed.
Establishments wishing to become pre-certified to export to one of these countries countries should follow the steps outlined in the Export Certification Checklist.
- Australia (Nov 1, 2016)
- Brazil (Sep 28, 2016)
- Canada I-Houses (from CFIA Web site)European Union
- Gibraltar (Feb 15, 2001)
- Israel (Aug 23, 2016)
- Japan (Casings) (Mar 13, 2014)
- Japan (Cold Storage Facilities) (Aug 19, 2016)
- Mexico (Nov 10, 2016)
- Russia (Beef) (Aug 19, 2016)
- Russia (Pork) (Aug 19, 2016)
- Russia (Poultry) (Aug 19, 2016)
- Russia (Prepared Products) (Aug 19, 2016)
- South Africa (Nov 25, 2016)
For the following countries please check the specific country website for the process to be eligible to export to that country.
Establishments ineligible to export In some cases, importing countries identify specific establishments that are ineligible to export. These establishments are identified in the country requirements for the period of time that they are ineligible. The countries listed below have identified specific establishments as ineligible.