Related Documents for FSIS Directive 10240.4 - Verification Procedures for Consumer Safety Inspectors for the Listeria monocytogenes Regulation and Introduction of Phase 2 of the LM Risk-based Verification Testing Program
- Resource 1 - Chart of RTE vs. NRTE Products
- Resource 2- Regulations and Directives Development
- Resource 4 - FSIS Compliance Guideline: Controlling Listeria monocytogenes in Post-lethality Exposed Ready-to-Eat Meat and Poultry Products (Updated Jan 2014; PDF Only)
This compliance guideline provides specific recommendations that establishments producing post-lethality exposed ready-to-eat (RTE) meat and poultry product may follow to meet the requirements of 9 CFR part 430, the Listeria Rule.
- RTE Product Group Flowchart (PDF)
The Flowchart has been designed to select the single best representative product category/group in which a given product might be classified.
- Attachment 1 - Control Requirements for Listeria monocytogenes (Sep 2009)
- Control of Listeria monocytogenes in Ready-to-Eat Meat and Poultry Products - Docket No. 97-013F
- Listeria monocytogenes Workshops for Small and Very Small Plants - Docket No. 03-029N
Last Updated: Oct 28, 2020