FSIS to Host Field Service Laboratory Virtual Open House
FSIS will host a virtual open house on September 26, 2022, from 2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. ET. The open house will include specific topics based on recent feedback and frequent questions received by the FSIS laboratories.
The event topics for the virtual open house will include:
- Salmonella Exploratory Sampling Program
- The new method for quantifying Salmonella in chicken carcass samples
- Whole Genome Sequencing data demonstration
- Showcasing the Agency’s new digital Pathology scanner
- National Residue Program and Multi Residue Method updates
The topics will be presented via a combination of live demonstrations and presentations.
Participants must pre-register to receive detail information to the event.
- 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM ET, September 26, 2022
Registration for Field Service Laboratory Virtual Open House
* indicates a required field. Your information will be used for communication purposes only. Please re-do the registration if you entered the information but do not receive the confirmation email.