Last update Mar 09, 2021
- Eligible Products
- Egg products
- Obtain the FSIS Form 9060-5EP from the FSIS inspector. Complete and return the form to the FSIS inspector. Also see Requirements for Exporting Processed Egg Products in the middle of the page. for all countries. Additional certification statements or letterhead certification is not required.
Plants Eligible for Export
All FSIS inspected egg products plants are eligible to export for export to Paraguay.
1. Beef: Fresh, frozen, processed, and thermally processed/commercially sterile beef and beef products.
2. Pork: Fresh, frozen, processed, and thermally processed/commercially sterile pork and pork products.
3. Poultry: Fresh, frozen, processed, and thermally processed/commercially sterile poultry meat and poultry meat products.
4. Swine casings of domestic origin.
A. For the export of fresh, frozen, processed, and thermally processed/commercially sterile meat and poultry products obtain FSIS Form 9060-5; Meat and Poultry Export Certificate of Wholesomeness from the FSIS inspector, complete and return.
B. For the export of salted natural swine casing of domestic origin obtain and complete FSIS Form 9060-7; Animal Casings Export Certificate for Countries Requiring Ante-Mortem, Post-Mortem and Fit For Human Food Statements and the accompanying FSIS Letterhead Certificate. *
All Federally inspected meat and poultry slaughter, processing, and ID warehouse establishments and casings facilities are eligible to export to Paraguay.