FSIS to Host Field Service Laboratory FY2022 Virtual Open House
FSIS will host a virtual open house on December 13, 2021, from 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. ET. The open house will present laboratory basics and include specific topics based on recent feedback and frequent questions received by the FSIS laboratories.
The event topics will include:
- An overview of the Laboratory System, Quality Assurance and Accreditation
- FSIS FY2022 Sampling Plan and Data Capture
- The process for sample submission and receipt from Field Inspection Staff
- Microbiology methods for Salmonella and Canned Goods
- An overview of the Material Transfer Agreement process to obtain FSIS isolates in support of food safety research
- Chemistry methods for Aminoglycosides and Metals
The topics will be presented via a combination of live demonstrations and presentations.
Participants must pre-register to receive detail information to the event.
- 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM ET, December 13, 2021
Registration for Field Service Laboratory FY2022 Virtual Open House
* indicates a required field. Your information will be used for communication purposes only.