The FSIS Strategic Plan is the foundation document for both the long range and day-to-day operations of the Agency.
Strategic Plan for 2011-2016 (PDF Only) | Summary
The Strategic Plan (updated August 2012) describes how FSIS will continually earn the public's trust through proper policies and actions focused on decreasing the risk of and preventing foodborne illnesses.
- FY 2016 Annual Performance Plan, FY 2016 (PDF Only)
- FY 2015 Annual Performance Plan, FY 2015 (PDF Only) | Year in Review
Prior Reports by Fiscal Year:
- FY 2014 Annual Performance Plan (PDF Only) | Year in Review
- FY 2013 Annual Performance Plan (PDF Only) | Year in Review
- FY 2012 Annual Performance Plan (PDF Only) | Year in Review (PDF Only)
Information available on USDA.gov on strategic planning, performance, and financial management across the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
FSIS Strategic Data Analysis Plans
- Domestic Inspection (PDF Only)
- See Also: National Advisory Committee on Meat and Poultry Inspection
- More Information on FSIS Data Analysis and Reporting Activities
Short URL for this page: http://www.fsis.usda.gov/strategic-planning