The FSIS Strategic Plan is the foundation document for both the long range and day-to-day operations of the Agency.
Strategic Plan for 2011-2016 (PDF Only) | Summary
This document (updated August 2012) describes how FSIS will continually earn the public's trust through proper policies and actions focused on decreasing the risk of and preventing foodborne illnesses.
- Annual Performance Plan, FY 2016 (PDF Only)
Related Reports by Fiscal Year:
- FY 2015 Annual Performance Plan, FY 2015 (PDF Only)
- FY 2014 Annual Performance Plan (PDF Only) | Year in Review
- FY 2013 Annual Performance Plan (PDF Only) | Year in Review
- FY 2012 Annual Performance Plan (PDF Only) | Year in Review (PDF Only)
Information available on USDA.gov on strategic planning, performance, and financial management across the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
FSIS Strategic Data Analysis Plans
- Domestic Inspection (PDF Only)
- See Also: National Advisory Committee on Meat and Poultry Inspection
- More Information
Short URL for this page: http://www.fsis.usda.gov/strategic-planning