Countries/products eligible to export to the U.S.; lists of foreign establishments certified to export meat, poultry or egg products to the U.S.; and reports on audits of foreign country inspection systems.
FSIS quarterly report summarizing—by national, establishment size and district totals—humane handling-related activities in livestock slaughter establishments including:
- Livestock slaughter information in head slaughtered
- Hours of in-plant humane handling verification activities
- Non-compliance record information
- Suspension of slaughter operations
- See Also: Humane Handling Enforcement Actions
Quarterly Enforcement Reports provide a summary of the enforcement actions FSIS has taken to ensure that products that reach consumers are safe, wholesome, and properly labeled.
These lists, provided in PDF and Excel spreadsheet format, contain information to help establishments and livestock markets, as well as inspection program personnel, identify the residue history of producers.