|FSIS guidance information, the Food Standards and Labeling Policy Book and Policy Memorandums, nutrition labeling information and other resource material regarding meat, poultry, and egg product labeling policies.
|Natural or Regenerated Collagen Sausage Casing
- Labeling of Natural or Regenerated Collagen Sausage Casings
FSIS final rule requiring that the source of natural sausage casings be disclosed on the product label if the casings are derived from a different type of meat or poultry than the meat or poultry encased in the sausage.
- FSIS Notice 6-02
Expired notice used to provide answers to questions on the FSIS final rule concerning labeling of natural or regenerated collagen sausage casings.
|Net Weight Labeling of Meat and Poultry Products
- Docket Number FSIS-2005-0032
Determining Net Weight Compliance for Meat and Poultry Products - Proposed Rule
- FSIS Letter to Steven B. Steinborn, Hogan & Hartson, L.L.P. (Mar 24, 2006; PDF Only)
- FSIS Letter to George B. Watts, President, National Chicken Council (Jan 24, 2006; PDF Only)
- FSIS Letter to Cato R. Fiksdal, President, California Agricultural Commissioners and Sealers Association (Apr 16, 2004; PDF Only)
- FSIS Letter to Mark Dopp, Senior Vice President and General Council, American Meat Institute (Apr 5, 2004; PDF Only)
Last Modified Sep 12, 2013