Codex Committee on Food Hygiene
Host Government: United States of America
The Codex Committee on Food Hygiene (CCFH):
- Develops basic provisions on food hygiene applicable to all food or to specific food types;
- Considers and amends or endorses provisions on food hygiene contained in Codex commodity standards and codes of practice developed by other Codex commodity committees;
- Considers specific food hygiene problems assigned to it by the Commission;
- Suggests and prioritizes areas where there is a need for microbiological risk assessment at the international level and develops questions to be addressed by the risk assessors; and
- Considers microbiological risk management matters in relation to food hygiene and in relation to FAO/WHO risk assessments.
Delegate's Report on the 46th Session of the Committee held in Lima Peru, Nov 17-21, 2014.
The next session of the Codex Committee on Food Hygiene will take place in Boston, Massachusetts from November 9-13, 2015. Upon availability, the agenda and committee documents can be accessed at http://www.codexalimentarius.org/meetings-reports/en.
Current CCFH Documents Requesting Comments
|CX or CL||Subject||Comments Due||Send comments to:|
|None at this time.|
Add your name to the mailing list of those interested in activities of the Codex Committee on Food Hygiene.