Codex Committee on Food Hygiene
Host Government: United States of America
The Codex Committee on Food Hygiene (CCFH):
- Develops basic provisions on food hygiene applicable to all food or to specific food types;
- Considers and amends or endorses provisions on food hygiene contained in Codex commodity standards and codes of practice developed by other Codex commodity committees;
- Considers specific food hygiene problems assigned to it by the Commission;
- Suggests and prioritizes areas where there is a need for microbiological risk assessment at the international level and develops questions to be addressed by the risk assessors; and
- Considers microbiological risk management matters in relation to food hygiene and in relation to FAO/WHO risk assessments.
The 46th Session of CCFH me November 17-21,2014 in Lima Peru. The U.S. Delegates report of that session is available.
The next session of the Codex Committee on Food Hygiene will take place in Boston, Massachusetts from November 9-13, 2015. Upon availability, the agenda and committee documents can be accessed at http://www.codexalimentarius.org/meetings-reports/en.
Requests for Comments
|CX or CL||Subject||Comments Due||Send comments to:|
|None at this time.|
Add your name to the mailing list of those interested in activities of the Codex Committee on Food Hygiene.