Codex Committee on Fish and Fishery Products
Host Government: Norway
The Fish and Fishery Products Committee is responsible for elaborating standards for fresh and frozen fish, crustaceans, and mollusks.
Fish and Fishery Product standards and codes of practice adopted by the Codex Alimentarius Commission are located in Volume 9 of the Codex Alimentarius, Fish and Fishery Products Standards.
The next session of CCFFP will be held April 11-16, 2011 in Tromso, Norway.
The Committee will continue to work on:
- Draft Code of Practice for Fish and Fishery Products (Crabs and relevant Definitions)
- Draft Standard for Sturgeon Caviar
- Proposed Draft List of Methods for the Determination of Biotoxins in the Draft Standard for Raw and Live Bivalve Molluscs
- Proposed Draft Code of Practice for Fish and Fishery Products (other sections)
- Proposed Draft Standard for Quick Frozen Scallop Adductor Muscle Meat
- Proposed Draft Code of Practice on the Processing of Scallop Meat
- Proposed Draft Standard for Smoked Fish, Smoke-Flavoured Fish and Smoke-Dried Fish
- Revision of the Procedure for the Inclusion of Additional Species in Standards for Fish and Fishery Products
- Proposed Draft Standard for Fish Sauce
- Amendment to the Standard for Quick Frozen Fish Sticks (Nitrogen Factors)
- Proposed Draft Standard for Fresh/Live and Frozen Abalone
For a list of Committee Delegates, use the following link:
|Current CCFFP Documents Requesting Comments|
|CX or CL (PDF Only)||Subject||Comments Due||Send comments to:|
|CL 2011/10-FFP||Proposed draft Codex of Practice for Processing Scallop Meat; and Proposed draft Performance Criteria for Reference and Confirmatory Methods for Marine Toxins in Bivalve Mollusks||Jun 22, 2012||Kenneth.email@example.com|
|CL 2011/15-FFP||Proposed draft Standard for Quick Frozen Scallop Adductor Muscle Meat, and draft Standard for Abalone||Jun 22, 2012||Kenneth.firstname.lastname@example.org|
Delegate Report, 32nd Session of the Codex Committee on Fish and Fishery Products (CCFFP), October 1-5, 2012, Bali, Indonesia
Add your name to the mailing list of those interested in activities of the Codex Committee on Fish and Fishery Products.