Additional Codex Resources
These United Nation organizations are the parent bodies for Codex and the expert scientific bodies.
Food & Drug Administration
FDA agencies concerned with food production, food inspection and food safety.
Other USDA agencies (besides FSIS) concerned with food production, food inspection, international food trade, and food safety.
- Agricultural Marketing Service
- Food and Nutrition Service
- Grain Inspection, Packers and Stockyards Administration
- Foreign Agricultural Service
- Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service
- Agricultural Research Service
- Economic Research Service
Other U.S. Government Agencies
Other U.S. Government agencies that are involved with international trade in food and Codex activities.
- Environmental Protection Agency
- National Marine Fisheries Service
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- U.S. Dept. of State, Office of Agricultural and Textile Trade Policy
- U.S. Dept. of Commerce, International Trade Administration
- Office of the U.S. Trade Representative, Agricultural Sector
Other Country Codex Contact Points
Web sites of Codex Contact Points of selected other countries.