Sweden Initial Equivalence Status
| (Jul 6, 2012)
Status of Document Review:
- On August 24, 2006 and May 20, 2008, FSIS sent initial equivalence packages to Sweden.
- On March 5, 2009, FSIS received Sweden's documentation.
- On October 5, FSIS completed the document review process and has contacted Sweden requesting additional information in order to complete the process.
- On March 9, 2011, Sweden responded to FSIS that the country is still interested in pursuing their initial equivalence request.
FSIS Follow-up to Country:
- On March 17, 2011, FSIS sent an updated version of their initial equivalence package to Sweden for response.
- Currently, FSIS is working with Sweden to complete their initial equivalence request for poultry products.
Last Modified May 19, 2013