Singapore Initial Equivalence Status
| (Jul 6, 2012)
Product: Meat & Poultry
Status of Document Review:
- On May 12, 2006 and July 18, 2006, FSIS sent an initial equivalence package to the country.
- On September 18, 2007, FSIS received a response from the country.
- On February 26, 2009, FSIS completed the document review process and indicated that additional information was needed from Singapore in order to complete the process.
- On June 22, 2012, Singapore responded to FSIS that the country is still interested in pursuing their initial equivalence request.
FSIS Follow-up to Country:
- On June 5, 2012, FSIS sent a letter of intent to Singapore asking whether the country wiched to pursue their initial equivalence request.
- Currently, FSIS is working with Singapore to complete their initial equivalence request for meat and poultry products.
Last Modified May 19, 2013