Serbia Initial Equivalence Status
| (May 30, 2010)
Product: Meat and Poultry
Status of Document Review:
- On June 4, 2007, FSIS sent an initial equivalence package to the country.
- On September 5, 2007, FSIS received Serbia's response for review.
- On November 28, 2008, FSIS completed their initial document review, and indicated that additional information was needed from Serbia in order to complete the process.
- On November 25, 2010, FSIS sent an updated version of their initial equivalence package to Serbia.
- On December 16, 2011, FSIS received Serbia's documents for review. Serbia updated their request to include both meat and poultry products.
On-site Assessment of Country System:
- From November 26, 2007 through November 30, 2007, FSIS conducted an on-site assessment of Serbia's meat inspection system.
FSIS Follow-up to Country:
- Currently, FSIS is working with Serbia to complete their initial equivalence request for meat products.
Last Modified May 19, 2013