Poland Initial Equivalence Status
| (Jan 19, 2012)
Status of Document Review:
- Feb 1, 2005 - FSIS sent an initial equivalence package to Poland.
- Mar 27, 2007 and Apr 23, 2007 - FSIS received Poland documentation.
- Oct 29, 2007 - FSIS completed the review of the initial equivalence document and sent Poland a letter requesting more information.
- Jul 8, 2008 - FSIS received additional information from Poland.
- Jul 6, 2009 - FSIS completed the review of the provided information and sent Poland a letter requesting additional information.
- Aug 20, 2009 - FSIS received additional information from Poland.
- Sep 3, 2009 - FSIS completed the document review process.
- May 18, 2010 - FSIS received Poland's amended response to the Self Assessment Tool (SAT).
- Nov 18, 2010 - FSIS concluded the document review and decided to proceed to on-site audit.
- Jan 13, 2011 - FSIS requested update of Poland's RTE program based on the updated criteria.
- May 10 through Jun 2, 2011 - FSIS conducted an on-site audit of Poland's poultry inspection system. This on-site audit was conducted in conjunction with a separate ongoing equivalence verification audit of Poland's meat inspection system.
FSIS Follow-up to Country:
- FSIS is currently working with Poland in assessing the corrective actions from the audit findings to finalize the audit report.
Last Modified May 19, 2013