Latvia Initial Equivalence Status
| (Jun 6, 2012)
Status of Document Review:
- On January 18, 2005 and December 8, 2006, FSIS sent an initial equivalence package to the country.
- On January 13, 2011, FSIS sent an updated version of their initial equivalence package to Latvia for response.
- On January 15, 2011, Latvia responded to FSIS that the country is still interested in pursuing their initial equivalence request.
FSIS Follow-up to Country:
- On December 28, 2010, FSIS sent a letter of intent to Latvia asking whether the country wished to pursue their initial equivalence request.
- Currently, FSIS is working with Latvia to complete their initial equivalence request for meat products.
Last Modified May 19, 2013