Denmark Initial Equivalence Status
| (Dec 13, 2009)
Status of Document Review:
- On September 30, 2002, FSIS sent an initial equivalence package to the country.
- On March 13, 2008, FSIS received a partial response for review.
- On January 30, 2009, FSIS completed the document review of the partial submission, and indicated that additional information was needed from Denmark in order to complete the process.
- On May 25, 2009, FSIS received additional information that is currently under review.
FSIS Follow-up to Country:
- On June 30, 2009, FSIS contacted Denmark and proposed an October 2009 Audit. Denmark declined the proposal since they do not wish their slaughter establishments to become certified and they only have one processing establishment that is currently obtaining a source of slaughtered poultry outside of the country. Denmark will contact FSIS in the near future to propose a new date as soon as they are ready.
Last Modified May 19, 2013