Australia Initial Equivalence Status
| (May 29, 2012)
Product: Egg Products
Status of Document Review:
- On November 4, 1998, FSIS sent an initial equivalence package to the country.
- On April 1, 2004, FSIS received Australia's documents for review.
- On January 20, 2008, FSIS requested further information from Australia in order to complete the review process.
- On July 13, 2009, FSIS completed their initial document review. FSIS sent a letter to Australia indicating that additional information is needed in order to complete the process.
- On August 13, 2010, FSIS received Australia's additional documents for review.
FSIS Follow-up to Country:
- Currently, FSIS is working with Australia to complete their initial equivalence request for egg products.
Last Modified May 19, 2013