Argentina Initial Equivalence Status
| (May 29, 2012)
Product: Poultry & Egg Products
Status of Document Review:
- In November 1997 and on June 21, 2004, FSIS sent an initial equivalence package to the country.
- On November 24, 2008, FSIS sent an updated version of their initial equivalence package to Argentina for response.
FSIS Follow-up to Country:
- On March 5, 2012, FSIS sent a letter of intent to Argentina asking whether the country wished to pursue their initial equivalence request.
- On May 15, 2012, Argentina responded to FSIS that the country is still interested in pursuing their initial equivalence request for poultry and egg products.
- Currently, FSIS is working with Argentina to complete their initial equivalence request for poultry and egg products.
Last Modified May 19, 2013