Export Requirements for Singapore (Egg Products)
ESI-5 (Aug 15, 2015)
Asterisks (*) indicate the most recent revision to these requirements. To search, click on your browser's "Edit" menu, then click on "Find (on this page)". Enter "*" in the "Find What" field, then click "Find" or "Find Next" until all asterisks have been identified.
- Eligible Products
- Egg products
See required documentation for all countries found in the Requirements for Processed Egg Products section of the FSIS website.
- The following statements must be typed on FSIS Form 9060-5EP* or provided on an FSIS letterhead certificate:
- This product was processed under USDA supervision in an official establishment.
- The products have been handled and packed in a hygienic manner.
- This product is fit for human consumption.
- No additive and/or coloring matters injurious to health are added.
- This product has been pasteurized at __ °C for _____ minutes, in a process that destroys micro-organisms, including Salmonella.
- Documents must be signed by an FSIS veterinarian.
Plants Eligible to Export
The attached list of Federally inspected egg processing plants are eligible to export to Singapore.