Export Requirements for Singapore (Egg Products)
ESI-7 (Jul 8, 2016)
Asterisks () indicate the most recent revision to these requirements. To search, click on your browser's "Edit" menu, then click on "Find (on this page)". Enter "" in the "Find What" field, then click "Find" or "Find Next" until all asterisks have been identified.
- Eligible Products
- Egg products (except as restricted in the INELIGIBLE section below).
- Ineligible Products
- Egg products derived from eggs that originate from or are processed within Dubois County, Indiana on or after January 15, 2016 but prior to May 5, 2016 are ineligible unless heat processed in compliance with OIE Guidelines (currently 10.4.25) to destroy the Avian Influenza virus.
See required documentation for all countries found in the Requirements for Processed Egg Products section of the FSIS website.
- The following statements must be typed on FSIS Form 9060-5EP or provided on an FSIS letterhead certificate:
- This product was processed under USDA supervision in an official establishment.
- The products have been handled and packed in a hygienic manner.
- This product is fit for human consumption.
- No additive and/or coloring matters injurious to health are added.
- This product has been pasteurized at __ °C for _____ minutes, in a process that destroys micro-organisms, including Salmonella.
- Documents must be signed by an FSIS veterinarian.
Plants Eligible to Export
The attached list of Federally inspected egg processing plants are eligible to export to Singapore.