Export Requirements for New Zealand (Egg Products)
NZ-3 (Feb 8, 2013)
Asterisks (*) indicate the most recent revision to these requirements. To search, click on your browser's "Edit" menu, then click on "Find (on this page)". Enter "*" in the "Find What" field, then click "Find" or "Find Next" until all asterisks have been identified.
- Eligible Products
- Egg products
- The following statements must be typed on FSIS Form PY-200 or provided on an FSIS Letterhead Certificate:*
- The eggs used to manufacture egg powders or egg crystals for this consignment have originated from flocks where Angara disease has not been recognized; AND the egg powders or egg crystals were manufactured in the United States, a country where Angara disease has not been recognized.
- For notifiable avian influenza as described in the OIE Code: freedom for country/zone/
compartment could not be certified for both egg origin and manufacturing of the eggs powders. Further heat treatment is required only for egg albumen powders/crystals in addition to the eligibility heat treatment (see Manufacturer's Declaration, clause 6.2 for conditions of further heat treatment).
- After examination of all records and documentation on which the Manufacturer's Declaration is based, and subsequent enquiry, I have no reason to doubt the veracity of the Manufacturer's Declaration.
- Certification statement for all countries found on the Requirements for Exporting Processed Egg Products page is not required for exporting egg products to New Zealand.