Export Requirements for Mexico (Egg Products)
EME-8 (Mar 12, 2015)
Asterisks (*) indicate the most recent revision to these requirements. To search, click on your browser's "Edit" menu, then click on "Find (on this page)". Enter "*" in the "Find What" field, then click "Find" or "Find Next" until all asterisks have been identified.
- Egg products. Previous restriction on states do not apply.*
- Obtain FSIS Form PY-200 with additional certification as necessary as indicated on the Export Requirements for Egg Products page.
- The bilingual FSIS Letterhead Certificate for Processed Egg Products exported to Mexico must accompany the PY-200.
- Mexico requires importers to secure permits identifying the intended use of egg products for human consumption. Exporters should verify that their importer has secured a permit for the shipment.
- The following is provided for information: To convert degrees Fahrenheit to degrees Celsius, subtract 32, multiply the result by 5, and then divide that product by 9. For example, ° C = [(°F-32) x 5] /9. Express degrees Celsius to the nearest 0.1 of a degree, i.e., 142° F = 61.1° C.