Export Requirements for Republic of Korea (Egg Products)
EKO-10 (Jan 22, 2015)
Asterisks (*) indicate the most recent revision to these requirements. To search, click on your browser's "Edit" menu, then click on "Find (on this page)". Enter "*" in the "Find What" field, then click "Find" or "Find Next" until all asterisks have been identified.
- Eligible Products
- Egg products (except as restricted in the INELIGIBLE section below).*
- Ineligible Products
- Egg products shipped on or after January 15, 2016 are ineligible unless heat processed in compliance with the heat treatment time and temperature requirements listed below under the Documentation Requirements, Section C.*
- See Requirements for Exporting Processed Egg Products for all countries.
- Egg products produced on or before November 24, 2014 and shipped on or before December 19, 2014 and egg products produced and shipped on or after November 19, 2015 but prior to January 15, 2016 need only state in the ‘Remarks’ section of the FSIS Form 9060-5EP certificate that the products were “pasteurized”, or “pasteurized at xx degrees Fahrenheit for xx minutes”. The heat treatment temperatures and times do not need to meet the heat treatment temperature and time requirements indicated in C. below.*
- For egg products produced on or after November 25, 2014 and/or shipped on or after December 20, 2014 but prior to November 19, 2015, and egg products shipped on or after January 15, 2016 one of the heat treatment temperature and time requirements (based on internal core temperature) shown below must indicated in the ‘Remarks’ section of the FSIS Form 9060-5EP certificate:*
Internal core temperature of 55⁰C for 15 minutes, or
Internal core temperature of 60⁰C for 5 minutes, or
Internal core temperature of 64⁰C for 4.5 minutes, or
Internal core temperature of 75⁰C for 2 minutes, or
Internal core temperature of 80⁰C for 1 minute