Export Requirements for Australia (Egg Products)
EAU-7 (Aug 15, 2015)
Asterisks (*) indicate the most recent revision to these requirements. To search, click on your browser's "Edit" menu, then click on "Find (on this page)". Enter "*" in the "Find What" field, then click "Find" or "Find Next" until all asterisks have been identified.
- Eligible Products
- Egg products
- Obtain FSIS Form 9060-5EP with additional certification as necessary as indicated on the Requirements for Processed Egg Products page.*
- For all egg products, the following statement must be provided on a FSIS Letterhead Certificate:
- "The (Processing Plant and Number) has current approval by USDA for production of egg products."
- For spray dried whole egg and egg yolk products, the following statements must be provided on a FSIS Letterhead Certificate. For 3, cross out the statements that do not apply.
- "The product has been heated to a minimum core temperature of not less than 70°C for 120 minutes."
- "The eggs used in this product are from the United States of America and/or Canada only."
- "The product contains 100% egg and no non-egg ingredients have been added", or
"The non-egg ingredients have been added to the product after the spray drying process", or
"The only non-egg ingredients which have been added to the product prior to spray drying are _____________." (list ingredients)
- For spray dried egg white products, the products must be spray dried and then 'hot boxed' in its final packaging for a minimum of either 70ºC for 7 days or 62ºC for 10 days