Meetings and Events
View upcoming meetings and associated meeting materials listed by date. (Meetings that have concluded are listed in the PAST MEETINGS archive.) For meetings between Agency officials and outside groups, see the Officials' Calendar of Meetings.
Opportunity for Public Input on the 2017-2021 Strategic Operating Environment (Jul 16, 2015; Washington, DC)
Purpose of this meeting is to gather public input on the food safety environment in which FSIS will be implementing its 2017-2021 Strategic Plan.
- Detailed information will be available in the July 2 Constituent Update.
- Register to Attend
- Related Information
- Codex Committee on Fresh Fruits and Vegetables (CCFFV) (Aug 11, 2015; Washington, DC)
- Codex Committee on Spices and Culinary Herbs (CCSCH) (Aug 12, 2015; Washington, DC)
- Codex Committee on Fish and Fish Products (CCFFP) (Sep 24; College Park, MD)
- Codex Committee on Food Hygiene (CCFH) (Oct 19, 2015; Washington, DC)
- Codex Committee on Nutrition and Foods for Special Dietary Uses (CCNFSDU) (Oct 27, 2015; College Park, MD)
Short URL for this page: http://www.fsis.usda.gov/meetings