Export Requirements for Sri Lanka
SL-14 (Jan 5, 2015)
Asterisks (*) indicate the most recent revision to these requirements. To search, click on your browser's "Edit" menu, then click on "Find (on this page)". Enter "*" in the "Find What" field, then click "Find" or "Find Next" until all asterisks have been identified.
- Eligible Product
- Beef and beef products.
- Pork and pork products, including pork casings.
- Ineligible Product
- Fresh/frozen chicken and chicken products, except mechanically separated chicken.
- Effective December 19, 2014, all poultry and poultry products.*
- Production and expiration dates are required on product cartons.
All export certificates can be signed by an FSIS veterinarian or inspector.
- Beef and beef products - Obtain FSIS Form 9060-5, Meat and Poultry Export Certificate of Wholesomeness.
- Pork and pork products - Obtain FSIS Form 9060-5, Meat and Poultry Export Certificate of Wholesomeness.
- Pork casings - Obtain FSIS Form 9060-7 (08/26/2011), Animal Casings Export Certificate for countries requiring Ante-mortem, Post-Mortem, and Fit for Human Food Statements.
Plants Eligible to Export
All Federally inspected establishments are eligible to export to Sri Lanka.