Export Requirements for Myanmar
MM-1 (Jun 1, 2015)
Asterisks (*) indicate the most recent revision to these requirements. To search, click on your browser's "Edit" menu, then click on "Find (on this page)". Enter "*" in the "Find What" field, then click "Find" or "Find Next" until all asterisks have been identified.
- Meat and meat products from cattle, swine, sheep and goat.
- Poultry and poultry products except as indicated in the ineligible section B below.*
Effective June 1, 2015, raw poultry and poultry products from Arkansas, California, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oregon, South Dakota, Washington and Wisconsin are prohibited for export.
Heat treated poultry products from the above States are not eligible until further information is provided.
- Ruminants - Obtain FSIS Form 9060-5, Meat and Poultry Export Certificate of Wholesomeness.
- Swine - Obtain FSIS Form 9060-5
- Poultry - Obtain FSIS Form 9060-5 and include the statement below in the Remarks:*
“The birds from which the product was derived did not originated from a zone with highly pathogenic notifiable avian influenza____________________________.” (List the names of all restricted states in Section B Ineligible with HPAI outbreaks)
Plants Eligible to Export
All federally inspected meat and poultry establishments are eligible to export.