Export Requirements for the Republic of Macedonia
MA-8 (Jan 28, 2015)
Asterisks (*) indicate the most recent revision to these requirements. To search, click on your browser's "Edit" menu, then click on "Find (on this page)". Enter "*" in the "Find What" field, then click "Find" or "Find Next" until all asterisks have been identified.
- Eligible products
- Poultry and poultry products are eligible (except as indicated in the Ineligible products section below).
- Ineligible products
- Meat and meat products are not eligible.
- Poultry and poultry products derived from birds originating in Douglas County, Oregon, Benton or Clallam County, Washington, or Canyon County, Idaho. Effective January 26, 2015 poultry and poultry products derived from birds originating in Stanislaus County, and portion of Touloumne County (within the control zone) California.*
- FSIS Form 9060-5, Export Certificate of Wholesomeness
- FSIS Letterhead Certificate, Health Certificate for meat of poultry (POU) from the United States of America for dispatch to the Republic of Macedonia.*
In addition to the Notes section of the FSIS Letterhead Certificate, see Guidelines for assistance in completing the certificate.