Export Requirements for Curacao
CW-5 (Jan 26, 2015)
Asterisks (*) indicate the most recent revision to these requirements. To search, click on your browser's "Edit" menu, then click on "Find (on this page)". Enter "*" in the "Find What" field, then click "Find" or "Find Next" until all asterisks have been identified.
Note: Curacao is an autonomous country within the Kingdom of the Netherlands, setting its own import requirements.
- Eligible Products
- Meat and meat products
- Poultry and poultry products
- Ineligible Products
- Effective December 19, 2014, poultry and poultry products derived from birds originating in the States of Idaho, Oregon or Washington are ineligible for export.
- Effective January 1, 2015, poultry and poultry products derived from birds originating from the State of California are ineligible for export.*
- All shipments of meat and meat products must be accompanied by FSIS Form 9060-5, Meat and Poultry Export Certificate of Wholesomeness.
- All shipments of poultry and poultry products must be accompanied by FSIS Form 9060-5, Meat and Poultry Export Certificate of Wholesomeness, and contain the following certification(s) in the remarks sections:
- The State of origin of the product meets the requirements of the OIE to be considered free of highly pathogenic avian influenza and Newcastle disease.
Plants Eligible to Export
All USDA federally inspected plants are eligible to export to Curacao.