Export Requirements for Armenia
AM-9 (Nov 5, 2015)
Asterisks (*) indicate the most recent revision to these requirements. To search, click on your browser's "Edit" menu, then click on "Find (on this page)". Enter "*" in the "Find What" field, then click "Find" or "Find Next" until all asterisks have been identified.
- Eligible Products
- Fresh/frozen beef and pork, and beef and pork products.
- Fresh/frozen poultry and poultry products except from states and dates as listed as ineligible below.*
- Poultry and poultry products produced on or after July 30, 2015 from the following States are eligible: Arkansas, California, Idaho, Indiana, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, North Dakota, Oregon, and Washington.*
- Ineligible Products
- Effective May 29, 2015, poultry and poultry products from the States of Iowa, Minnesota and Wyoming.*
- Poultry and poultry products produced on or after May 29, 2015 but prior to November 3, 2015 from the states of Nebraska, South Dakota, and Wisconsin.*
- Poultry and poultry products produced on or after May 29, 2015 but prior to July 30, 2015 from the States of Arkansas, California, Idaho, Indiana, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, North Dakota, Oregon, and Washington.*
- Effective June 10, 2015, Russia has suspended the movement of poultry products originating from the U.S. and transiting the territory of the Russian Federation. Poultry products shipped prior to June 10, 2015 can transit through the territory of the Russian Federation.
- Certification Requirements
- Obtain FSIS Form 9060-5.
Plants Eligible to Export
All USDA federally inspected plants are eligible to export to Armenia.