USDA Food Safety Discovery Zone
Your Virtual Visit
Experience some of the Discovery Zone activities online. Start by taking a virtual tour.
- Take a Look Inside (Photos) | PPT (4.7mb; Download Viewer)
- Play the Food Safety Mobile Game
- A Look at What Can Make You Sick
- Take a Quiz
- See a Demonstration of Best Food Handling Techniques
Photos and Graphics
View photos, including event photos, download logos. (You may also want to check out the coloring book on our Kids page.)
Talk with a Food Safety Specialist
Call, click or email — The USDA Meat and Poultry Hotline can answer your food safety questions on weekdays year-round.
- Phone: 1-888-MPHotline (1-888-674-6854) (10 a.m.-4 p.m. ET, English and Spanish); 1-800-256-7072 (TTY); Recorded messages 24/7
- Ask Karen - Search our online knowledge base at any time to find answers to questions about safe food handling at home or food safety in general. Online chat is available from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. weekdays.
- Event Photo Gallery on Flickr
- Blog Entries
- Follow FSIS on Twitter and use #USDAFSDZ to follow the Discovery Zone.
Contact Us for More Information
Educators, learn how the USDA Food Safety Discovery Zone supports your food safety education efforts. We need your participation and partnership to successfully reach consumers.
Short URL for this page: http://www.fsis.usda.gov/FSDZ