Salmonella Action Plan
The Salmonella Action Plan is the agency’s strategy to best address the threat of Salmonella in meat and poultry products.
- The FSIS Salmonella Action Plan: A Two Year Update
- The FSIS Salmonella Action Plan: A Year One Update
- Salmonella Action Plan (PDF)
- FSIS Releases Comprehensive Strategy to Reduce Salmonella
- Strategic Plan for 2011-2016 (PDF)
Learn more about Salmonella and Salmonellosis: This page lists Food Safety Fact Sheets, Directives and Notices, Compliance Guidance, Data Collection and Reports and Other Food Science Links.
Short URL for this page: http://www.fsis.usda.gov/salmonella