2009 National Residue Program Data - "Red Book"
The Red Book explains FSIS' chemical residue sampling plans and presents National Residue Program testing results for 2009. (This document has been commonly known as the "Red Book" because the covers of the printed versions were red.)
- A smaller version (2.49mb) is available with lower resolution images (PDF).
- Executive Summary
- Sampling Plans of the U.S. National Residue Program
- Summary of Domestic Data
- Domestic Sampling Results
- Appendix I, Analytical Methods
- Appendix II, Statistical Table
- Appendix III, Summary of U.S. NRP Scheduled Sampling Data from 2006 through 2008
Last Modified Sep 16, 2014