2012 Residue Sampling Plans ("Blue Book")
The U.S. National Residue Program (NRP) for Meat, Poultry, and Egg Products, administered by USDA FSIS, is an interagency program designed to identify, rank and test for chemical contaminants in meat, poultry, and egg products.
FSIS publishes the NRP's Residue Sampling Plans (traditionally known as the Blue Book) each year to provide information on the process of sampling these products for chemical contaminants of public health concern.
The plan includes the following sections:
- Table of Contents
- Preface, Contacts, and Acknowledgements
- Overview of the Sampling Plans
- Design of the Domestic Scheduled and Import Reinspection Sampling Plans for Veterinary Drugs
- Design of the Domestic Scheduled and Import Reinspection Sampling Plans for Pesticides
- Scheduled Sampling Plans for Environmental and Processing Contaminants