Past Meetings (2015)
Codex Committee on Fish and Fishery Products (CCFFP) (Sep 24; College Park, MD)
Codex Committee on Food Hygiene (CCFH) (Oct 19, 2015; Washington, DC)
Codex Committee on Nutrition and Foods for Special Dietary Uses (CCNFSDU) (Oct 27, 2015; College Park, MD)
National Advisory Committee on Microbiological Criteria for Foods (Sep 9-11, 2015; Washington, DC)
Codex Committee on Spices and Culinary Herbs (Aug 12, 2015; Washington, DC)
Codex Committee on Fresh Fruits and Vegetables (Aug 11, 2015; Washington, DC)
Opportunity for Public Input on the 2017-2021 Strategic Operating Environment (Jul 16, 2015; Washington, DC)
Purpose of this meeting was to gather public input on the food safety environment in which FSIS will be implementing its 2017-2021 Strategic Plan.
Codex Alimentarius Commission (Jun 17, 2015; Washington, DC)
NACMCF Audio Conference Call (Jun 10, 2015, 1:00-4:00 p.m. ET)
The National Advisory Committee on Microbiological Criteria for Foods (NACMCF) held a meeting of the full committee via audio conference call that was open to the public. The committee will continue to discuss, and plans to adopt, the document Study of microbiological criteria as indicators of process control or insanitary conditions.
- Federal Register Notice | PDF (May 20, 2015)
- Draft Subcommittee Report: Response to Questions Posed By the Department of Defense Regarding Microbiological Criteria As Indicators of Process Control or Insanitary Conditions (PDF Only) | Draft Appendices (PDF Only)
- More Information About NACMCF
Codex Committee on Residues of Veterinary Drugs in Food (Mar 19, 2015; Washington, DC)
Codex Committee on Pesticide Residues (Mar 16, 2015; Arlington, VA)
Interagency Food Safety Analytics Collaboration (IFSAC) (Feb 24, 2015; Washington, DC)
- Docket No. FSIS-2015-0001 | PDF (Jan 28, 2015)
- See FSIS Constituent Update (Jan 30, 2015) for additional information.
- Meeting Agenda and Presentation Slides
- Webcast Recording and Meeting Transcript (PDF Only)
This public meeting/webinar, held February 24, 2015, was recorded live and real-time closed captioning was provided. Viewers of the recorded webcast will notice some errors in the closed captioning of the presentations, which is to be expected during a live event. The written transcript is the official record of the public meeting. Errors have been corrected.
- Speaker Biographies | Panelist Biographies
- IFSAC Overview (PDF Only)
- Project Report: Foodborne Illness Source Attribution Estimates for Salmonella, Escherichia coli O157 (E. coli O157), Listeria monocytogenes (Lm), and Campylobacter using Outbreak Surveillance Data (PDF Only)
- IFSAC website: http://www.cdc.gov/foodsafety/ifsac/index.html
Codex Committee on General Principles (Feb 25, 2015; Washington, DC)
Codex Committee on Contaminants in Food (Feb 23, 2015; College Park, MD)
Codex Committee on Food Additives (Feb 17, 2015; College Park, MD)
Codex Committee on Methods of Analysis and Sampling (Feb 5, 2015; Washington, DC)
National Advisory Committee on Meat and Poultry Inspection (Jan 13-14, 2015; Washington, DC)