Archive Page. Archived files are provided for reference purposes only. This page was current when produced, but is no longer maintained and may now be outdated. Links may be broken.
Conference Date & Location
Adam's Mark Hotel
September 27-29, 2006
September 25-26, 2006
The 2006 Food Safety Education Conference: Reaching At-Risk Audiences and Today's Other Food Safety Challenges held in Denver, Colorado, from September 25-29, 2006, is now over. The conference planning committee would like to thank the more than 600 food safety and public health professionals who attended. The information-packed program boasted an extensive array of topics and the expertise of outstanding presenters in the food safety education, public health, and medical fields. Thank you to all for making the conference a success!
You may view the conference opening video, "In Their Own Words...Discussions with At-Risk Patients and Their Caregivers." A photo gallery will also show you conference highlights.
- Public health professionals, medical personnel, and health care providers
- Food safety education professionals, researchers, consultants, and dietitians
- Cooperative Extension, food service, health department, and freelance educators
- Trade and health associations, and consumer groups
- Sanitarians and quality control professionals
- Food safety marketers and communicators
- Science writers, health care journalists, and other media professionals
- Foodborne Illness Surveillance and Epidemiological Insights
- Food Safety Behavioral and Attitudinal Research
- Social Marketing, Educational Interventions, and Program Research
- Role of Foodservice and Food Industries
- New Technologies