Fish and Fishery Product standards and codes of practice adopted by the Codex Alimentarius Commission are
located in Volume 9 of the Codex Alimentarius, Fish and Fishery Products Standards.
The next session of CCFFP will be held April 11-16, 2011 in Tromso, Norway.
The Committee will continue to work on:
- Draft Code of Practice for Fish and Fishery Products (Crabs and relevant Definitions)
- Draft Standard for Sturgeon Caviar
- Proposed Draft List of Methods for the Determination of Biotoxins in the Draft Standard for Raw and Live Bivalve Molluscs
- Proposed Draft Code of Practice for Fish and Fishery Products (other sections)
- Proposed Draft Standard for Quick Frozen Scallop Adductor Muscle Meat
- Proposed Draft Code of Practice on the Processing of Scallop Meat
- Proposed Draft Standard for Smoked Fish, Smoke-Flavoured Fish and Smoke-Dried Fish
- Revision of the Procedure for the Inclusion of Additional Species in Standards for Fish and Fishery Products
- Proposed Draft Standard for Fish Sauce
- Amendment to the Standard for Quick Frozen Fish Sticks (Nitrogen Factors)
- Proposed Draft Standard for Fresh/Live and Frozen Abalone